cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/scratchpad/webapp/samples scratchpad-samples.xml
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:42:25 GMT
The event-based cache invalidation stuff I've been discussing and
working on is now in
scratchpad.  I'd love others to give it a whirl.  Currently, the only
additional step
needed to try it out is to change the class for the Cache role (not the
mru store or persistent
store) from CacheImpl to the one in impl in scratchpad - I think it's
o.a.c.components.cache.impl.EventAwareCacheImpl.  I ran out of time or I
would have
put a xpatch file in too (leaving for vacation).

It's still a little rough in areas but I think it holds promise.

Geoff