cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@rennes.jouve.fr>
Subject Use of generated stylesheets
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:46:11 GMT
Hi all !

I posted my question on "Users", but it seems more appropriate to ask it here.
I want to use a generated stylesheet with an XSL transformer, using the cocoon protocol.
But I get this error :

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for cocoon://picto-filter.xsl:

org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler

Here is my sitemap :

<map:match pattern="picto-filter.xsl">
     <map:generate src="context://WEB-INF/workflow.xconf"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/picto-filter-generator.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="requestlist-part">
     <map:transform src="cocoon:/picto-filter.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

The first pipe works well !
Isn't the cocoon protocol not used by transformers/TraxTransformer ?

Upayavira (thanks again !) pointed me to http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MetaStylesheets,
where some people were able to use this with older version of cocoon (I'm using the CVS version
of last days)...

Thanks in advance !

--
Olivier BILLARD