cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <Fabien.TRE...@airbus.com>
Subject [TOT] RE: CODE FREEZE for 2.1rc1
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 06:25:05 GMT

How dare you say that ?? Last time I came to Anyware and you made me visit
the server's room, their was a bottle of red Fronton in it... You lives in
Toulouse and buy Fronton just because Fronton is 10km nearer than Gaillac...
Did you ever tast Gaillac Passion from Tecou's Vault ? Indeed, wines *use to
be* serious things in Fance...

BTW, I don't care, I do not drink alcool... :)

fabien.

PS : If you ever oganise a GetTogether in France, jsut let me know, I know
where you can rent huge houses near the forest, with horses, swimming pool,
and video projector, 40 minutes from Toulouse in the middle of the
Gaillacois.