cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <Fabien.TRE...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Webdavapps with Cocoon
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:50:31 GMT
> But the bad thing about WebDAV on Windoze (aka "webfolders") is that
> it's not a real filesystem : you cannot open the file directly from
> there, but only copy/paste it on a "real" filesystem. Or did I missed
> something ?

-Shell extensions exists that allow you to mount webdav adresses in your
namespace (i've only tested commercial ones, but it was a year ago, some
free one may have appeared since)
-Some window app (Office, Epic 4.3, ...) are webdav aware.

But, indeed, the "webfolders jumble" alone can't be considered as a
filesystem.

f.