cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject RE: [RT] New Input for woody
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:57:07 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> My approach is targetted at editing business objects (=java objects).
> It's not used for editing xml data or for processing form values in others
> ways, like sending emails etc.

Hi Carsten:

The idea looks great. A business oriented framework!

What can we also use to use to send mails under this framework? Sometimes
there is a need to send a automatic email notifications of some changes.
But of course we can use other approach to do this maybe encapsulated into
the business objects.

Are you thinking in persistence? How you mean this will be done? I will be
glad if we can exchange some ideas between this.

I am currenlty spending my time trying to find a new way. The idea of
create business objects. Maybe we can create a more generalized interface
to do that. I am also facing the raping changes in the Woody arena. But it
is OK. I am glad Woody that woody runs too fast!

Currently I am starting to try Woody with Beans (or may we can call it
ValueObjects)?

You can also download the lastest CVS of OJB because there is a very nice
presentation that was posted 2 or 3 days ago. I think it is a worth to see
it. At the end it show how we can abstract the Data Access Tier.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.