cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and OJB with JDO.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:40:04 GMT
JD Daniels dijo:
> Ok question:
>
> I have got lost in the OJB docs... I got your example working ok, but
> where can i get some documentation on how to code a structure like this:
>
> class contact:
> id
> name
> phone
>
> class client
> id
> accountName
> address
>
> class timeticket
> id
> hours
> desc
> client
> contact
>
> ie, have a lookup for contact and client (two separate tables) inside
> the timeticket class (its own table with the id values from the other
> two)
Hi:

Thanks for take your time checking the example. :)

I am currently working on another example integrating now with woody.

For a nice introduction on JDO see (as usual) on IBM developers network.
The tutorial is called: Hands on Java Data Objects
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/edu/j-dw-javajdo-i.html

For OJB check the tutorial4:
http://db.apache.org/ojb/tutorial4.html

> I just dont see how to describe the timticket class in the .jdo file.

The answer is on the IBM tutorial linked above. ;)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo