cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Revisiting Woody's form definition
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:56:36 GMT
Steven Noels dijo:
> On 29/07/2003 18:52 Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> And how good it is to see people having so deep the understanding of
>> opensource values and benefits.
>
> ... this being the standard in this fine community. Apart from some core
>  values, most of my clue w.r.t. the mix of open source code, communities
>  and business, I learned from being here with you guys. The shoulders of
>  a giant...

Yep :) I am very glad to have the posibility to being part of this great
experience in the Cocoon community! I think everyone of us learn here a
lot since each one of us has diferents points of view. The giant can be
defined as: Many people with diverse experiences and interests together
trying to solve the same task. It is amazing powerfull!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo