cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.com>
Subject Re: [PATCH] japanized src/webapp/samples/i18n/translations/
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:58:39 GMT

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:40:25 -0400
Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:

> Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
<snip/>
> >Here I put (attached) a zipped file named "i18n_japanized_sample.zip",
> >which contains:
> >1. messages_ja.xml
> >2. menu_ja.xml
> Ok, checked in, but I have no even slightest idea what's in these files. 
> So I suggest you to check that everything is ok now.

Confirmed

> PS Windows notepad (my guess you have used it) adds some gibberish in 
> front of the files which does not make valid xml file -- I've removed this

Ah, right. I accidentally appended the "BOM" (Byte Order Mark)
to the UTF8N file. (I really ***hate*** notepad by the way :-)

We often distinguish them as UTF8 (with BOM) and UTF8N (without BOM).

> Vadim

Thanks!

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)


Mime
View raw message