cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Cummings <steven...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [2.1cvs][flow] Properties files cannot be located?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 02:07:56 GMT
--- Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:
> Steven Cummings wrote:
>
> >--- Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:

> >>the

> >>IIRC: Have your properties in
> >>WEB-INF/classes/my/jaxb/package/jaxb.properties. Jaxb uses classloader
> >>to locate properties.
> >>

> >Actually I've tried both, unpacked in classes and in the original jar in
> lib.
> >Neither works through flow. But my JAXB works otherwise, so I don't think
> it's
> >as simple as that.
> >

> Does not work through flow but works through, say, XSP? Then it might be
> some flow related issue.
>
> Vadim

I've not used XSP, but I have used actions. I'm going to just try implementing
my form-wizard as an action like in the samples instead of flow for now and try
flow again later (after I've met my deadlines!). One last question, I've
noticed in cvs there's "javascript" flow using FOM and the older "JavaScript"
engine. What are the differences there (just in case it would matter)?

/S