cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Cummings <steven...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [2.1cvs][flow] Properties files cannot be located?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:13:25 GMT

--- Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:
> Steven Cummings wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >Is it possible for javascript code in the flow engine to locate properties
> >files that it might need. I have a JAXBContext that I'm trying to use from
> the
> >javascript and i get
> >
> >javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Unable to locate jaxb.properties for package
> >my.jaxb.package
> >
> >Any immediate ideas? TIA
> >

> IIRC: Have your properties in
> WEB-INF/classes/my/jaxb/package/jaxb.properties. Jaxb uses classloader
> to locate properties.

Actually I've tried both, unpacked in classes and in the original jar in lib.
Neither works through flow. But my JAXB works otherwise, so I don't think it's
as simple as that.

> (OT?)

Off topic? I hope not, I started it! I just thought it would be more
appropriate for the dev-list since it is still changing. Sorry if it's not!

> Vadim

/S