cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 cocoon.bat
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:45:23 GMT
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:52:51 +0200, "Joerg Heinicke"
<> said:

> What about removing the shift for Win NT and passing also %1 for Win 9x
> in the cocoon.bat (=> same behaviour for Win 9x and Win NT) and
> therefore always ignore %1 / args[0] in the Java code?

I did some surfing, and came up with some basic code to work around the
10 parameter limit which I've just committed. It should work just as well
on Win9x as on Win NT. Basically, it uses $1 and shift to make a string
of the parameters, and passes that, which java then interprets as
separate parameters.

Oh, and good luck with your exams!

Regards, Upayavira

View raw message