cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Myers <phan...@pirouline.sts.jhu.edu>
Subject Re: Using built-in stylesheets tags in other built-in stylesheets
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:32:29 GMT
The stylesheets get chained together in a pipeline one after the other.  The
only issue of one stylesheet using another is order in the pipeline.  Your xsp
must be transformed by any logicsheet that uses another logicsheet before it
is transformed by that other logicsheet.  xsp.xsl is the least dependent, most
depended logicsheet.  esql uses it.

Here's the part i'm not sure about:

Which ever order they are declared in cocoon.xconf is the order you should
declare your logicsheet in:

yourlogicsheet > esql > xsp
or
xsp < esql < yourlogicsheet.

There was once a time when processing order was determined by the order the
namespaces appear on the root element.  I don't think that is any longer the
case.

Tim