cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Adaptive Caching
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:31:45 GMT

On Tuesday, Jul 15, 2003, at 17:06 America/Guayaquil, Berin Loritsch
wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> Stefano, a little depressed by the fact that what he considers the
>> best idea of his entire life is not even barely understood :-(
>
> Not all of us are super-geniouses.

Guess what, I'm not either.

> Dumbing it down a lot will help emensely.  The problem is that it is
> already 18+ pages of hard to read stuff.  Then when we don't
> understand it we get verbally flogged.

Berin, look: if you said "I don't get it, please rephrase" I would have
done it. If you said "I don't get this part" or "why are you doing
this?" I would have elaborated.

> Sorry I poopooed on your idea.  I'm sorry I don't have the mental
> capacity
> to constructively contribute.

Oh, please, you are way smarter than enough to get it. Maybe the
language is not what you are used to, granted, but I'm wide open to try
to outline the details. If you tell me what you don't understand I can
try explain it differently. If you don't, and just go on assuming, I
can't do anything but being frustrated at all the time I spent on this.

> Truth be told, there are bigger fish to fry, and I will concentrate on
> those.  Have fun with the cache.
>
> --
> Berin, a little purturbed by assumptions on assumptions about the
> accademic level of understanding of the fellow contributors. :(

Oh god, it seems that I really can't get thru these days.

It's probably time to shut up and let code speak for me.

--
Stefano.