cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Less is More, Finite State Machines and Balkanization
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:43:15 GMT

On Sunday, Jul 13, 2003, at 10:30 America/Guayaquil, Leo Sutic wrote:

> PS: If I have it all wrong and "balkanization" means more slivo for
>     everyone, then, boy do I have egg on my face!

No, dude. I think you are right on target and I resonate with many
things you say.

Stating goal, intentions and position is always a good thing.

Avoiding abstraction is impossible. But abusing them is also very
common (both in Avalon and Cocoon). Finding a balance is hard.

I'll continue replying to Sylvain.

--
Stefano.