cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From reinhard_po...@gmx.net
Subject [Vote] Move flow related "packages"
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:18:16 GMT
As you probably read at my previous mail "[Flow] Status"
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105722900706900&w=2
there are 3 flow related "packages" which should go to the main trunk:

 [Vote 1] JXTemplateGenerator/Transformer
    Move the JXTemplateGenerator/Transformer to the main trunk.
    You should find some docs here (after a build including the docs):
    [http://localhost:8888/docs/userdocs/flow/jxtemplate.html]

 [Vote 2] Forms
    Replace XMLForms with the JXForms implementation. See
    [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105389102015851&w=2]
    Of course we need a migration guide for our users.

 [Vote 3] Petstore

   a) Move Petstore to the main trunk.

   b) The connection to the database is implemented with JavaScript objects.
      This should not stop the release as we can implement it e.g. with OJB
      in the future.

Here my four +1!

Regards,
Reinhard