cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Comparing Woody & XMLForm : towards a unified form handling (long)
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:38:07 GMT
On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 23:57, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> This would be better if we can also attach a Bean here!

I've added an example to CVS using a bean in the binding. It uses a
different binding definition (because the structure of the XML is
different from that of the bean), but the form model and form template
stay the same. After successful submit of the form, the JX generator is
used to extract the information from the bean.

The actual flow-script that controls this is the function 'form2bean' in
the binding_example.js file.