cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Woody and user help....
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:25:18 GMT
On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 00:09, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Will be included the <wd:help> tag into Woody?

Oops, sorry for ignoring your previous mail about the topic... actually
I have been pondering a while about whether the wd:label tag in the form
definition makes any sense at all (and if it shouldn't simply be
something that is part of the view template or xsl), and that's what got
me distracted. But now I think it does make sense, and thus so does
wd:help.

I'll try to implement it when I have some time.