cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank Taffelt" <frank.taff...@interface-business.de>
Subject Re: [Flow] Serious problem with cocoon.getComponent(id)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:49:53 GMT
> I can't reproduce this. Are you sure you don't have an old version of
rhino
> in your classpath? I fixed a problem with setting up dynamic scopes
> recently.

were your changes before 2.1M2 ? I had the same problems, see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105540495810202&w=2 for
details.

After applying the suggested change, the problems never occured again. For
me, the new  Database.js doesn't really change something, but nevertheless -
the null componentmanager problem never raised again.

Maybe the suggested change in database.js gives you a idea where to look for
?

Frank