cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release on tuesday?
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:27:12 GMT

On Sunday, Jul 27, 2003, at 15:04 Europe/Rome, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> I want to make the 2.1rc1 release on tuesday. I haven't followed
>> the list this week very closely, but it seems that there are no
>> outstanding issues. Did I oversee something?

No. The vote on the sitemap changes for the pluggable flow
implementation is lagging behind, I think it's better if we freeze the
contract now and change it later for Cocoon 2.2, right now it feels
like there is too many issues on the table.

I don't want to modify it now and then have to modify it yet again in
the future.

> Bugzilla contains 117 unresolved issues.

Point me to *one* project that releases only when there are no
unresoved issues, Andreas.

> --
Stefano.