cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Gaffga" <cgaf...@triplemind.com>
Subject Re: problem with the HTML DTD
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:47:22 GMT
I tried targets site, package, dist-zip, docs.

I make a build clean and try it again zo make sure...

I got a lot output like
[java] [XalanProcessor] Applying XSL sheet
"sbk:/style/stylesheets/book2project.xsl"
[java] [XalanProcessor] Applying XSL sheet
"sbk:/style/stylesheets/directory2project.xsl"
[java] [XalanProcessor] Applying XSL sheet
"sbk:/style/stylesheets/scan4resources.xsl"
[java] [CachingParser] Serving cached document
"sbk:/style/stylesheets/scan4resources.xsl" (1)
[java] [XalanProcessor] Applying XSL sheet
"sbk:/style/stylesheets/scan4resources.xsl"
[java] [CachingParser] Serving cached document
"sbk:/style/stylesheets/scan4resources.xsl" (2)
[java] [XalanProcessor] Applying XSL sheet
"sbk:/style/stylesheets/scan4resources.xsl"
[java] [CachingParser] Serving cached document
"sbk:/style/stylesheets/scan4resources.xsl" (3)

but no exceptions.

Don't want to confuse you, so, I'am building the Version 1.8.2 with JDK
1.2.2. under WinXP. What are you using?

Christoph