cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Guido Casper" <gcas...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Improving (?) the RequestGenerator
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:01:39 GMT
Hi all,

I want to extend RequestGenerator so that request parameters which names
start with "html:" are parsed (very much like it already parses request
parameters which names start with xml:" see:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105174146229060&w=2 ) but
with JTidy.

This would allow easy integration of HTML editors like "htmlArea"
http://sourceforge.net/projects/itools-htmlarea/
into the sitemap.

I already submitted a patch to bugzilla.
I'm however unsure where this RequestGenerator should go since it has a
dependancy on JTidy. Maybe it should be renamed and go in the HTML block
besides the HTMLGenerator. But it doesn't really make sense to have 2
RequestGenerators.

Hope this will be useful for others as well.

Guido

Guido Casper
S&N AG, Open Source Competence Center
                    Tel.: +49-5251-1581-87