cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kucka...@ping.de>
Subject Re: Release on tuesday?
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:35:24 GMT

Stefano wrote:

> Point me to *one* project that releases only when there are no
> unresoved issues, Andreas.

"Resolved" does not necessarily imply "fixed". I simply do not know how
severe each of these 117 issues is.

And, yes, I know several proprietary software projects in which all open
issues are resolved before the software is released. And even if I did not
know *one* such project, that would not change my mind - why should it?

If Carsten decides that none of these open issues is severe enough to block
the release that would be ok with me.

Cheers,
Andreas