cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and OJB with JDO.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:43:00 GMT
Ok question:

I have got lost in the OJB docs... I got your example working ok, but where
can i get some documentation on how to code a structure like this:

class contact:
id
name
phone

class client
id
accountName
address

class timeticket
id
hours
desc
client
contact

ie, have a lookup for contact and client (two separate tables) inside the
timeticket class (its own table with the id values from the other two)

I just dont see how to describe the timticket class in the .jdo file.

JD