cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject [OT] Eclipse and Javadoc references
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:44:38 GMT

Sorry for the offtopic post ...

I use the eclipse-project build target in order to generate the
necessary Eclipse project files. I like the features of Eclipse that
allow me to jump directly into the Javadoc or the sourcecode of external
libraries. So I wanted to improve the build target and add a further
transformation which should add my custom paths:

My first step was adding the Javadocs entry and the Source entry
manually (in this case for JXPath) and I found following definition in
.classpath:

I had a look into
	<classpathentry
		kind="lib"
		path="lib/core/commons-jxpath-1.1.jar"

sourcepath="E:/ext/jakarta-commons/jxpath/1.1/src/java"/>

This is fine for the sourcepath but has anybody an idea where the path
for the Javadocs is set?

Cheers,
Reinhard