cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [Vote] Controller/Sitemap integration
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:39:34 GMT

From: Stephan Michels

<snip/>
> But nevertheless, I like most ...

I could write again *my* best way of integrating it but I don't see the
value of delaying the release because of this neverending discussion.

So I'm +1 to release the flow implementation as it is ASAP and discuss
this again when the second implementation is on the table. As already
mentioned there will be only littly changes necessary for flow users
(not more changes than with 2.0 --> 2.1).

Before being off-list for about 10 days I'll summarize the current
status of the flow implementation. Expect a mail soon.

Cheers,
Reinhard