cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@apache-korea.org>
Subject RE: [Q] org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.loadClassName causes sun.misc.InvalidJarIndexException
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2003 11:41:11 GMT
I tested the situation on a Linux platform (Intel x86, Redhat 8.0, Sun's
J2SE 1.4.1_03 SDK VM, Tomcat 4.1.24 LE), but there was no error. I guess
sun.misc.InvalidJarIndexException problem is specific to Sun's Windows
VM.

Now my Linotype is up to CVS HEAD. I wrote some migration strategy at
http://211.232.92.100/linotype/news/2/.

Thanks,

Ias.

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)
               Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
               Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
R&D Institute
Tmax Soft, Inc.

org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.findClass(StandardClassLo
> ader.java:621)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.loadClass(StandardClassLo
> ader.java:958)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.loadClass(StandardClassLo
> ader.java:857)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
> .java:1429)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
> .java:1289)
>
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.loadClassName(ScriptRuntime.java:21
> 03)
>
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage.getPkgProperty(NativeJavaPackag
> e.java:179)
>
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage.get(NativeJavaPackage.java:156)

> 	at
> org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.getProp(ScriptRuntime.java:723)
>
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(C
> ontinuationInterpreter.java:677)
>
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(C
> ontinuationInterpreter.java:190)
>
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(C
> ontinuationInterpreter.java:138)
>
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.InterpretedScriptImpl.call(Interpre
> tedScriptImpl.java:137)
>
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedScript.exec(InterpretedScript.java:59)

> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.JavaScriptInterpreter.enter
> Context(JavaScriptInterpreter.java:470)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.JavaScriptInterpreter.callF
> unction(JavaScriptInterpreter.java:551)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invo
> ke(CallFunctionNode.java:196)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.i
> nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(P
> ipelineNode.java:162)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
> PipelinesNode.java:162)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreePro
> cessor.java:325)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreePro
> cessor.java:307)
>
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:621)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1083)

> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>
> 	at

> tionFilterChain.java:247)
>
> 	at

> erChain.java:193)
>
> 	at

> e.java:256)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 80)
>
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>
> 	at

> e.java:191)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 80)
>
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:241
> 5)
>
> 	at

> :180)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
> lve.java:171)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
>
> 	at

> :172)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 80)
>
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>
> 	at

> java:174)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 80)
>
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>
> 	at

org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)

> 	at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:59
> 4)
>
> 	at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
> onnection(Http11Protocol.java:392)
>
> 	at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:56