cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject RE: All scratchpad code migrated to FOM
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:25:07 GMT

From: Christopher Oliver

> I just modified the remainder of the scratchpad code
> including PetStore
> and JXForms to use the FOM. I also implemented the FOM
> WebContinuation.
> However, in order not to break anyone immediately who may be
> using them,
> I haven't yet modified the JXTemplateGenerator and
> FlowVelocityGenerator
> to use the FOM. The XMLForm, Woody, and Linotype blocks will
> still need
> to be modified before we can blast the old flow implementation.

After the vote we can start to update the blocks and the two

So Chris (and of course everybody else who is interessted) we can go for
I can help on Thursday at the earliest.

If anybody knows of open points please let me know!

I'll start the vote on the Flow (in general) and the JavaScript/FOM

View raw message