cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [Flow] Serious problem with cocoon.getComponent(id)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:50:13 GMT

> From: Christopher Oliver [mailto:res1cf5x@verizon.net]
>
> I can't reproduce this. Are you sure you don't have an old
> version of rhino in your classpath? I fixed a problem with
> setting up dynamic scopes
> recently.

I'm sure. I use the latest Cocoon CVS snapshot.

- Strange things happen if I use JMeter to test it (e.g. 1 thread, 10
requests). The first request works but for all other requests I get a
Status 500 as response and at the console I find "uncaught JavaScript
exception: TypeError: calculator is not a function." Maybe this has
something to do with the internal redirects of the flow when sendPage is
called. Contact me if the JMeter testscript would help you.

- Another issue: Sometimes I get strange response if I push the F5
button in Mozilla. See
http://www.poetz.cc/strangeresults.gif. I could reproduce this error in
IE too.

- Sometimes get null when I call cocoon.getComponent(id) (push F5 in
Mozilla --> it is much faster than IE and therefore this error happens
here more often than when using IE).

Sorry that the reported issues are desribed very vague ... :-(

Regards,
Reinhard