cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: JXForms/XMLForms
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:33:29 GMT

I don't need them too, believe me. The question is: Should we provide
backwards compatibility in the new block (without ever releasing the
deprecated block)?

So after our discussion I think it is the best way to simply move
JXForms into it's own block. If the need for an action controller arises
and somebody starts a discussion on this topic again we can decide in
the future whether we want to integrate it into JXForms or not.
I also say this because I expect ONE "Cocoon Forms" block where we
provide ONE solution (integrating the best from
JXForms/XMLForms/Woody/JSF/M$Forms/...) in the future.

Cheers,
Reinhard