cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [Flow] Serious problem with cocoon.getComponent(id)
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 10:40:51 GMT
Hi Chris,

thank you very much, your changes solved the problems perfectly!

The only issue that remains is the

"uncaught JavaScript exception: TypeError: calculator is not a
function."

This error only occurs if I use JMeter to test it. If I change the flow
interpreter to "JavaScript" (old version) everything works fine. I can't
find any differences in the logs or the response headers.

Do you have any idea?

Reinhard