cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Flow Database stuff ( The new FOM? )
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:21:14 GMT

From: Jeremy Quinn

> What I do not grok ATM, how does the Hibernate Session automatically
> get closed at the appropriate time (ie. after the view layer has
> completed)?

IIU the current flow implementation correctly you have no chance but to
use lazy initializiation as implemented by you because after reaching
sendPageAndWait() the flow interpreter has no chance to react. Maybe
we need something like a "finalize" in pipeline processing where those
things (releasing of components) are done.

HTH
Reinhard