cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [Vote] Controller/Sitemap integration
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:24:54 GMT
> Coming back on the vote:
> the issue here is not really about renaming these classes, but
> about introducing this FlowState abstraction layer.  Your remark
> rightfully makes me see I was starting to overlook the subtle nuance.
>
> all in all, I have the feeling this is not really part of the
> public interface we want to nail down here and now ?
> (meaning that I believe the introduction of this layer could be
> done whithout much effect on applications that just use an
> certain flow implementation, of course the flowprocessor impl's
> themselves would have some refactoring ahead)

I don't understand the current flow implementation from Ovidiu and
Chris  or Sylvain's and your proposal in all depth but whatever
the future brings should only change implementations - the user
shouldn't even notice that something has changed.

> the same remark probably goes for the FlowEngine/Processor and
> might explain our lesser natural connection to these issues on
> the table?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean with this last paragraph.

Reinhard