cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: OJB and Cocoon
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:40:45 GMT
Hi Antonio,

I would like to support (review, commits, coding) your efforts as Apache
Cocoon committer because I'm also very interested in this. So I would
looking forward to working together on this.

I would love to see an example using JXForms/Control Flow/OJB/Hibernate
- but I think that is exactly what you want to do, isn't it? And as
second example I would like to replace the Javascript database
connections in Petstore using OJB.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Reinhard