cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Release Status
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:27:45 GMT

From: Carsten Ziegeler

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to check what the status for releasing tomorrow is?

- Petstore is moved into a block (Petstore)
- JXTemplate* is moved into the main trunk
- JXForms is moved into its own block

- flow implementation is IMO stable

- flow is accepted (see vote --> I'll summarize the results ASAP)

- the only open point is the flow integration into the sitemap
  --> As RC1 should have stable public interfaces we should decide
      this ASAP!

      Do we need another vote on this or is there consensus
      on the list that we should rename it?
      What do you think Carsten? What do others think?

Cheers,
Reinhard