cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Caching in cocoon, especially CIncludeTransformer
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 07:57:59 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> I don't know if this should be an independent component, or one that
> extends the SourceResolver.
Ah ok, by independent component I meant a component that extends
perhaps the SourceResolver component from Avalon, but can still be
looked up using a component manager. So that it is available in
every component. This is in contrast to extending the Cocoon
environment.SourceResolver interface that is only available in
sitemap components.

> But it would really be better to avoid too
> much code in static methods. And even more code that performs some
> component lookup under the scenes ;-)
Yepp

> Sylvain (having hard time to awake this morning ;-)
:)

Carsten