cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: FragmentExtractor getting and releasing Store every time?
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 13:51:19 GMT
The safest way is to lookup/release a component every time you
need it, so the fragmentextractor uses the "correct" approach.
If you know that the component you want to use is ThreadSafe
and will always be ThreadSafe than you can optimize your code
and lookup the component only once - this optimization has been
done in the xslttransformer.

Carsten