cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Flow] getComponent(id) implementation
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:27:37 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> The Cocoon object of the FOM has the method
>
>   Component getComponent(id)
>
> It should return any component but no sitemap components. This means we
> only return components defined in the roles file(s). How can we check if
> it is an "allowed" component?
>
> Any ideas?

I think the simplest solution is to use the correct component manager
that holds only the components configured in roles/cocoon.xconf. This
is the component manager of the o.a.c.Cocoon object.
Each sitemap as its own component manager for the sitemap component,
they are linked in a hierarchy to the above mentioned one.

Carsten