cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mato Mira, Fernando" <Fernando.Matom...@dialog.com>
Subject RE: Design bug or implementation bug in redirector?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:27:48 GMT
OK, thanks. Now what I need is a way to do forwarding.
I started looking at using some other framework because of this.

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira       matomira@acm.org
Thomson Dialog

E-MAIL NOTICE:
This message (plus any attachments) is confidential and may be subject
to lawyer-client privilege.  Use without permission is strictly
prohibited.