cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mato Mira, Fernando" <Fernando.Matom...@dialog.com>
Subject multiple catalogue search
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 11:36:07 GMT
Hello,

  Continuing with my work on customization, I'd like to be able to search
multiple catalogs,
so if the customized web name is "foo" I'd like to be able to do:

1. search translation in appropriate file of "messages_foo" catalog
hierarchy
2. If no entry is found, search translation in appropriate file of
"messages" catalog hierarchy

Even more than two catalogs hierarchies could be used, to accomodate for
domain-specific jargon, eg:

1. search messages_novartis hierarchy
2. search messages_biochemical hierarchy
3. search messages hierarchy

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira       matomira@acm.org
Thomson Dialog

E-MAIL NOTICE:
This message (plus any attachments) is confidential and may be subject
to lawyer-client privilege.  Use without permission is strictly
prohibited.