cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Moving Mailing-Lists
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:31:49 GMT
Le Mardi, 24 juin 2003, à 09:27 Europe/Zurich, Gianugo Rabellino a
écrit :

> ...AFAIK you have to ask MARC to "subscribe" to the new lists: by
> sending a mail to webguy@theaimsgroup.com with subject "Add a list to
> MARC"....

But won't this create two archives for each list, one with the old and
one with the new name?
This is ok but has to be explained somewhere so that people can search
the whole corpus if needed.

And even if the old archives are moved under the new name it would be a
problem as there are zillions of links to the current names in our
lists and on the wiki, which would then fail I assume.

I think the current archives should stay as they are, no name change,
maybe in addition to copying them under the new names if it is possible?

-Bertrand