cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Unresolved bugs with patches
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:44:26 GMT
Le Mardi, 3 juin 2003, à 08:06 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
> ...I think this is plain simple - as long as noone of the committers
> has
> time for it and has fun in doing so, nothing will happen....

Yes, but I think Joerg has a point too:  more comments on bugzilla
could help people understand why their bugs or patches are not (yet)
processed.

I'd suggest that committers looking at bugs be more explicit when they
see a good reason not to process a particular bug.
"I'm going to the movies now" wouldn't be classified as a good reason
though, we can remain silent in such cases ;-)

I'm talking "on average" of course, people have been doing this
already, it's just that we might want to do more of it.

-Bertrand