cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Forrest Li" <yuhu...@rogers.com>
Subject ??,?: ??,?: a question
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:49:05 GMT
i tried, it works, but why? there is no 'eclipse-project' in build.xml?

-----????-----
???: Forrest Li [mailto:yuhuang@rogers.com]
????: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 9:40 PM
???: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
??: ??,?: a question

 Hi,Boon
I checked the build.xml, there is no target name as 'eclipse-project'. My cocoon is 2.1m2.
is that correct?

Thanks.

-----????-----
???: Boon Hian Tek [mailto:btek@bhtek.dyndns.org]
????: Monday, June 16, 2003 11:35 PM
???: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
??: Re: a question

Forrest Li wrote:
> Hi,guys
> I have a question.
> How do you debug web application based on cocoon? I tried to use eclipse, but i don't
know how to import cocoon source code into the IDE, cocoon use a build file first to make
cocoon.war, it makes me confusing.

> Do you have any good suggestion?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike
When you build cocoon with "./build.sh", also do
"./build.sh eclipse-project", that will create a
.project and .classpath in the cocoon root directory.
Then, you can easily import that project from local.

Best of luck,

Boon

--
And that's the way it is...