cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Urgent Help Needed With XSP
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 23:43:45 GMT
web.xml:

    <!--
      This parameter allows to specify where Cocoon should put it's
      working files. The path specified is either absolute or relative
      to the context path of the Cocoon servlet.  On windows platform,
      absolute directory must start with volume: C:\Path\To\Work\Directory

      The default directory is "cocoon-files" directory in the servlet
      context's temp directory (context property
javax.servlet.context.tempdir).

    <init-param>
      <param-name>work-directory</param-name>
      <param-value>WEB-INF/work</param-value>
    </init-param>
    -->

Uncomment that and set the value to whatever you want.  The default as you
have found is your servlet container's work directory.

HTH,
Geoff