cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geissel, Adrian" <adrian.geis...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: [Flow] Scope and Sessions
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:50:23 GMT
<snip/>

> So the flow state is transmitted through a single value, the
> continuation identifier, which can be either in a hidden
> field or in the
> submit URI.

<expressed class="so-much-better">This is what I was trying to say
:)</expressed>

By storing the continuation id (perhaps correlated with the session for
security - ie. a user has a session which may have one or more flows active)
as a hidden form parameter, it ensures that (re-)starting a flow does not
interrupt an existing one.

/Adrian

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.