cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geissel, Adrian" <adrian.geis...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: Using Path expression in Map Action type
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:25:37 GMT
Hi Shane,

I've done something similar to what you're looking for with version 2.0
(don't know if it still works!):

Try:

<map:act type='substitute(listOfMaps, "{../1}")'/>

Note - single quotes are important (valid XML attribute definition - allows
the use of plain double-quotes!)

/Adrian

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.