cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: src/targets xml fragments
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:52:37 GMT
Joerg, David and I are discussing alternatives to the current
build file entities for the sub-targets.  One that's on the
table now is to use ANTModule from http://www.ct42.de/en/ch02.html.
See below for the discussion that's happened so far.

As this would refactor the build (to a degree), I figure this
should be discussed.  What do "we" think?

Geoff

I think it's worth proposing!

Geoff