cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: src/targets xml fragments
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:26:36 GMT
To David's question:
I don't have an ant reference, but I don't think there's
a way to do that and still do the entity include.  That's
why the resource Joerg pointed to exists I'd guess.  You
can't have entities point to the children of the root node
by some magic I'm not aware of, can you??

At 04:18 AM 6/27/2003, Joerg wrote:
>May I point to http://www.ct42.de/en/ch02.html?
>
>Joerg

Why, yes you may!
- Just curious - why is this not in ant itself?  Is that what
the "integration in ant" page is about?  If that's a goal,
perhaps we could help move it in that direction?
- Does someone (Joerg?) have experience using this?
- This seems like it would be pretty "invasive" in the sense that
every target would need to get touched if only to prefix the module
name to the beginning of the depends targets.  Is that overly
invasive given that beta is right around the corner?

Seems to me though that this is what we "need" - anyone else
have other ideas?

Geoff