cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Re: [xml-dev] XML websites]
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:35:59 GMT
At 08:24 AM 6/6/2003, you wrote:
> > Anyone heard about this already?
>
>It does not look appealing to me. See below.
>
>Andreas
>-----

>As a result, some features provided by Cocoon are still unmatched in OXF,
>which however provides a more advanced technological foundation and can be
>used in a wider range of XML-based applications including Web publishing,
>interactive Web applications, command line applications, Web services, etc."

Is it just me or is this a factually incorrect categorization of what
cocoon is and does.  Do we not have application in "interactive Web
applications, command line applications, Web services, etc." ????  Would
anyone be against contacting them to request that they correct this
factually incorrect statement?

Geoff