cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Back in action
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:53:15 GMT
Hello everybody!

After a month off, I feel invigorated and the burnout has subsided.  I've thusly decided to
take up
a non-computer hobby (Model Railroading), and that should help provide a nice balance between

computer and non-computer life.

I've also begun to get closer on finishing my uber-project which involves Cocoon.  It's called

openWeather, and I will be providing Weather conditions via RSS.  Unfortunately there's no
scheduler
in Cocoon, so most of the backend stuff is written in Python which will be crontabbed.  I'll
send a
big announcement to the lists when the site goes live.

Anyway, what's new in Cocoonland?  =]

Regards,

Tony