cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Syncing rhino
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:10:49 GMT
Geoff Howard wrote:

>>>This will take no more than a few hours of (boring) coding, and I'm
>>>willing undertake the effort if it sounds reasonable to us all, and
>>>produce a first working extensible JavaScript interpreter that might be
>>>committed in Rhino. Meanwhile, we can start approaching the Rhino guys
>>>and see what they think aboout it.
>>>
>>>How does it sound?
>>
>>I love the incremental approach. +1
>>
>>--
>>Stefano.
>

> Great all around.  If you lay out a general road map of what needs to be
> done,
> I'd like to try to help - but won't see daylight enough to do so for about a
> week.  If you're not done by then, count me in.

I think I will be able to use your help: unfortunately I've been struck
by a huge family problem, so you won't see me around much for the next
week or so. Meanwhile, feel welcome to go ahead, just don't count my
lack of replies as lack of interest, it's just that I have very little
time ATM.

Later,

--
Gianugo Rabellino